Reply To: Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory?

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? Reply To: Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory?

Shelley Lorraine
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

But I am focused. I can become obsessed of stuff. I just usually get obsessed about stuff that has nothing to do with my career. And I couldn’t make a career out of the type of things that make me obsessive…because usually what gets me ticking is somehow on the spiritual side. Or has very little practical use. Like once I got obsessed with what the order of the Major Arcana in tarot meant. And I was reading everything about it. Tarot history stuff. And arranging and rearranging the cards on the floor. You know, like a lunatic. :))

@Bera

I have that kind of focus too! I always attributed it to my aspie-ness. Someone in my witchy group said its a sign of a higher state of consciousness, lol – I don’t know about that. He said I need to learn to harness that power rather than let it have power over me.

I can spend days, weeks, longer, on a topic of hyper-interest. I’ll not be able to do much else, even if I’m thirsty or hungry or have other important things to do. And then the phase ends and I go back to my usual Ne-self. Not that I necessarily lose interest in whatever it was, but I’ve satisfied the excess passion for the time being.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON