Reply To: Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory?

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? Reply To: Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory?

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

Your story is really touching, @Animal !

To be honest, I’m not sure if Se has more of a trajectory focus than Ne. I don’t have that much of a trajectory focus and I am SeFi.

I did study hard to become a lawyer and I put a lot of effort into it. But I am also pretty much open to any alternative that would be decent and bring a similar income. 🙂 So I don’t have to remain a lawyer for life or even to remain in this field; I would do something else if I saw any better alternative.

But I am focused. I can become obsessed of stuff. I just usually get obsessed about stuff that has nothing to do with my career. 🙂 And I couldn’t make a career out of the type of things that make me obsessive…because usually what gets me ticking is somehow on the spiritual side. Or has very little practical use. Like once I got obsessed with what the order of the Major Arcana in tarot meant. And I was reading everything about it. Tarot history stuff. And arranging and rearranging the cards on the floor. You know, like a lunatic. :))

And I couldn’t make a career out of this type of stuff. At least not in Romania and not having the family and the background that I have. I can’t say it would have been impossible, just that it seemed very unlikely to happen. And I am pretty realistic. So I decided to have a normal job, try to obtain a good income and to have enough excitement at work in order to not feel bored…and well, explore the stuff that I liked in my free time.

But since I am quite focused on what is happening each moment, I sometimes lost focus on the type of things that bring me in obsessive state and became more focused on work. 🙂 Though my job is, as I probably mentioned before, not a vocation. But it is pretty exciting and has fun parts. And I can focus on it and work on improving myself and on learning more legal stuff. It’s just that I still can’t see it as a..calling.

But it’s not as if I would dream all day long to do something else and I wouldn’t do it…I have no idea what else to do. And my job is pretty good compared to most jobs. I am collaborating with very nice people, I am being heard and respected, things change all the time and I have to adapt. I’m not highly fascinated by legal issues but I enjoy the general atmosphere, the action, the tension, the urgency, the focus, the revising, yeah, it’s not perfect but it’s good, it’s a good job, I would be ungrateful to say otherwise.

I think maybe you are more trajectory oriented because you are actually more J than P. Because you have two J functions developed and only one P function. Do you think this could be the case?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON