Reply To: Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory?

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory? Reply To: Do any other Pe leads have a Strong Sense of Purpose & Singular Trajectory?

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@Shelley-Lorraine
The engineer that recorded my album compared me to Michael Jackson. He had worked with him, and many other celebrities, personally – but out of all, he thought to compare me to Jackson because of how obsessive I was about each sound. He said Jackson would fill up three stories of recording studios with different groups of string instrument players – and he would listen to the orchestra playing some 10-second interlude in his song. He would walk through all the rooms looking for the best one, then kick them all out and order more players until he got exactly what he wanted. My engineer told me this would be me if I had the budget, and that aside from me and Michael he never met anyone like this, in all his years of working in music. 😀  He also said both of us were hung up on what each sound means and that it conveys the right feeling, not just the sound. Each sound, for me and him, had a specific message embedded in it.

And this is exactly why I wonder about FiSe sometimes. I also got compared to Tori Amos all the time because of how I look and seem, my ‘affect.’ She’s also a single-minded visionary FiSe.

I know I fit in with the FiSe’s but I’m wondering where I fit with SeFi, Pe or Se lead. To be clear, I can see that my personal rhythm moment to moment is perfect for SeFi III-  but I’m wondering why psychologically I can’t find my match in another Pe lead, in this way. I’m very curious what people will write too!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Animal.
  • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON