Reply To: NeFi's with Social Anxiety

Home Page Forums General Psychology NeFi's with Social Anxiety Reply To: NeFi's with Social Anxiety

Keso
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Seelie

Okay! I’ll steer things back with a followup question:

How would most people describe you? (i.e. antisocial? hermetic? …or.. bubbly when she’s comfortable, stiff when she’s not? ;p)

Nerdy – psychology, philosophy, esoteria, typology, history – those are the topics I constantly discuss with people around me. Everyone perceives me as a curious person, who constantly talks about typology and science; who constantly makes connections and tries to deepen her knowledge; enlarge her horizon. I studied well, kept myself busy and was not really interested in relationships until now. So people think I’m very curious and nerdy but not really interested in communications. But it’s not about I don’t care about relationships, I just don’t express emotions and desire to form them. I’d rather have many superficial yet intellectual and mentally stimulating connections than the strong, emotional ones. I do have close relationships, but those people with whom I form soulful relations are very few.

Chaotic – my closest friends and family members know how chaotic and unpredictable I am. They know I have attention issues and also lack organization in my environment. They constantly tell me to stop theorizing everything and keep in touch with the reality.

Empathetic – I love giving advises and people around me think I should become a psychologist. The truth is, I’m not that interested in other people’s lives or helping them, I just use them for my researches about people and life in general. It’s rude and cruel but meh, possibilities are first and morals second for me.

Asocial/Introvert – I’d rather stay home and read a book. Or go to a party and take current book, just sit there and read. That’s why people think I’m “the most socially introverted person they know” and they can’t believe me when I tell them I’m cognitively extraverted. I’m also quite shy and meh, damn those stereotypes… I do love to socialize, I feel confident in the spotlight and it energizes me but moderately. If I don’t find it meaningful, I will  surely leave the party.

What reputation do you have amongst a group of people?

They come to me for advises. amongst them I’m a believer, a seeker, a researcher, a creative storyteller and doer and they generally think I’m calming, optimistic person. One of my friends told me I’m an elephant in this video :p

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Keso.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Keso.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON