Reply To: NeFi's with Social Anxiety

Home Page Forums General Psychology NeFi's with Social Anxiety Reply To: NeFi's with Social Anxiety

Keso
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Seelie

Nice videos, can relate.

I know so many NeFi person with the social anxiety! They think they are introverts. I also was one of them. I thought I was an “introvert” for a long, long time until I found Vultology and differentiated my anxiety from my cognitive extraversion.

What’s it like having a combination of natively proactive energy, but difficulties interfacing with people?

From the early age, I was an active child – mentally, not physically.  I liked to paint, to play musical instruments, reading, especially encyclopedias, writing, composing scenarios and role-playing… I liked gathering children from my yard and give them roles for my plays. I hated sport and I lacked the ability to put everything into action. I had lots of plans and ideas for our prom and even wrote a spectacle for our prom, but they thought my ideas were unrealistic and silly so I preferred to stay quiet. I learned to stay quiet because I wanted everyone to perceive me as a realistic girl with realistic ambitions. Meanwhile I liked to participate in fantasy competitions and I won all of them. They liked my fantasy and absurdistic-funny writing style. Comedy, Satire – those are my writing preferences.

I tend to adapt on others ideas too and I find everything possible. I rarely say “No” because I honestly find this idea very realistic and know exactly how to make it happen, but I also need validation from others. and motivation. Maybe it’s the weak side of my personality. I don’t have many friends, but I have 1200+ “friends” on Facebook, 97% of them are just acquaintances. I’m quite shy and timid, even with my friends. I have difficulties communicating with people, so I put my rich mental energy into artistic and creative activities. I have my typology society in my country and have intellectual, mentally stimulating relations with the crowd more than personal ones. So yeah, I’d love to answer other questions as well!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Keso.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON