Reply To: The evaluation of identity: Fi vs Ti

Index Forums Cognitive Functions The evaluation of identity: Fi vs Ti Reply To: The evaluation of identity: Fi vs Ti

grockl
Participant
  • Type: FiNe
  • Development: l-l-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

This woman almost sufficiently describes the internal experiences that I have. Seeing a picture or a scene and then tries to describe them verbally only after they make some concrete sense. But this is not all the time though. I have a hard time remembering my past experiences while simultaneously observing and describe them, while also being pulled to observe what’s happening in my mind at the present moment. It’s frustrating and at times I feel like I’m almost popping and zeroing myself in and out of existence, impossibly (I realize) trying to comprehend what I imagine as the experience of other minds (Ti, Fe, Se, Ni). I’m sorry if I’m being too much, guys.

*Also Dr. Hurlburt’s study is an interesting topic in regard to inner monologues. I shared a video of his conversation with a Youtuber Ryan Langdon on Discord once.

**The complete sessions with Lena and Ryan Langdon: http://hurlburt.faculty.unlv.edu/lena/do_I_have_internal_monologue_sampling.html

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by grockl.
  • This reply was modified 1 month ago by grockl.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON