Reply To: Starshade Ti and Gnosis Ne; Traumatic Development/ Growth of an alternate functn

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Starshade Ti and Gnosis Ne; Traumatic Development/ Growth of an alternate functn Reply To: Starshade Ti and Gnosis Ne; Traumatic Development/ Growth of an alternate functn

Gnosis
Participant
  • Type: TiSe
  • Development: llll
  • Attitude: Directive

Auburn, thank you for replying. Hmm I think I saw more stuff before you edited the post and I didn’t get to reply. I had a lot of thoughts, but I forgot them, I was hoping to refresh them reading your post again.

Anyway, I will take a look at model 2 and how you flesh it out, hoping to see your new vision, which is I think is related to a kind of proto-mechanical model of cognitive dynamics, hoping to use this model to connect it to some future advancement in neuroscience that would allow a convergent science, like a neuro-cognitive physics?

That was what my Ni told me after trying to figure it out all night lol cuz I was pissed, like “this is a dead end” “wth”! “where is he going with this, he could publish a paper right now! in psycho-biology! with a relatively cheap test that I proposed already (collective typing: get 100 people to type 16 different people (for each type  according to the model) individually and blindly with the codifier and collect the data to show, beyond chance, that there are “objective” signals that are matching with each disparate person (16 different types) signifying a phenomenal pattern of “type” through visual expression!!!”).

on a side not, I was, still am, into physics and neuroscience, I went to undergrad for it (hoping to unite it into a kind of neuro-physics), including philosophy as well, but I was too naïve and slow majoring in three subjects and working near-full time so I never got to finish it and stuck to the broadest subject ever to satisfy my broad curiosity of everything: philosophy/humanities.

Anyway, we’ll see where it goes, i”ll be watching closely 👁

😊✌

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.