Reply To: Starshade Ti and Gnosis Ne; Traumatic Development/ Growth of an alternate functn

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Starshade Ti and Gnosis Ne; Traumatic Development/ Growth of an alternate functn Reply To: Starshade Ti and Gnosis Ne; Traumatic Development/ Growth of an alternate functn

Gnosis
Participant
  • Type: TiSe
  • Development: llll
  • Attitude: Directive

Yea, I’m not sure what it is. Moon in Taurus means you think it’s aesthetically unpleasing lol I see, I thought that too. I think it’s the amount of loosely connected information forced to then be understood and assimilated into a compact area. So what I said does sound like a visual and data compression thing, to my eyes loosely connected and convoluted(Ni-Se probs perhaps, not sure, like you said ). Maybe because it looks like a manual is why I hate it too. But then I think what Auburn is doing is that he is collecting information form his new book into a wiki, you know, like reference, without explaining (PiJe) the narrative, which would be in the book. I’ve always thought Auburn doesn’t have Ti that developed, because Ti would look for the essence of information and therefore, like an equation, only leave the essential key points, but I see divergently connected domains of information, which is more high Ne and Si. So I think he has had Si developed since forever and hasn’t noticed it, mistaking it for Ti. I also think he is Ne lead, but shiiyy.

I agree with you about my high brow area for when I bald and perky and I have Ni, but my old 2011 GIF doesn’t show Ni development yet,  and still it shows Ne naive eyes and wide eyes (and I must say that I was pretty naive then, still am sometimes lol you got to keep you child alive, you know).

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON