Reply To: Starshade Ti and Gnosis Ne; Traumatic Development/ Growth of an alternate functn

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Starshade Ti and Gnosis Ne; Traumatic Development/ Growth of an alternate functn Reply To: Starshade Ti and Gnosis Ne; Traumatic Development/ Growth of an alternate functn

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

Use whatever is in model 2 that refers to the new psychological aspects to restructure model 1, therefore, as well. Cuz this is too complicated and all over the place, am I the only one who thinks this? My moon in virgo (Ti) is unsettled and pissed by this organized mess.

My Moon in Taurus is not the happiest either. But I think the root of seeing it this way is that we are Se-Ni users. And this is a modular way of organizing information very far away from our comfort zone. Isn’t it?

I appreciate your input and I am curious what Auburn will think.

I would have personally also integrated the directly usable information from Model 2 into Model 1 and left the Computational Model be a separate project. I don’t claim I know for sure the mind is NOT computational, I just don’t understand the computational model and see it as very difficult to understand by most people. I could be wrong, of course, it is just my impression.

I have been trying to attract new people to CT, I really have my eyes on a bunch of folks who would benefit from it psychologically, artistically and in another major way and I struggle to explain this stuff to them, it’s hard anyway but if I am saying “this is Model 1”. There is also Model 2 that I don’t understand – this isn’t a great way to make them listen, you know?

So, you are not the only one who struggles with the functions being renamed or the new structure of the theory, you just have conscious Fe. :)))

But I do think this is at least in part an issue coming from the Se-Ni vs. Ne-Si perspective and I hope in the end it will be solved.

Also about your eyes, I think what is happening is the brow area is getting more elevated due to heavy Ni use. Then if you don’t do a proper Pi gaze but for example raise your brows a little in surprise, the look will be superficially close to Ne-Si. This happens in time for high Se users who develop Ni. It’s a new signal in the Codifier – Elevated Brow Area :

Codifier

The sample used looks hypnotic but picture a high Se user with elevated brow area while NOT in pure Ni mode and here you have your  answer or my opinion at least, haha. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON