Reply To: Why do the system seems a falicious loop?

Index Forums General Psychology Why do the system seems a falicious loop? Reply To: Why do the system seems a falicious loop?

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

I as a person, got no way to explain why a grownup can turn etheric, or flip stack and extrovert and be stupid silly, etherically float and take on others ideas, emotions, to the point it is possible such persons can be dancing on tables.

But you are a double introvert.

Also, we tend to get attached to our newly developed functions in a way we are not to the first one. This was already explained by Auburn in some previous posts and in a video, maybe I can find it somewhere.

It’s why I would have sworn I am Fi lead before understanding I have a Pe baseline and was simply developing Fi at that time while also having an Fi ego.

Now there are moments when I totally reject Fi patterns of thinking and go completely utilitarian. Or I simply adopt a more conductorish position. But this doesn’t make me TeNi or NiTe, it’s just because of the struggle to also embody parts of these lower functions.

I would honestly say now dancing on tables is shallow and pointless. I would not play DnD for half a day every weekend anymore or videogames or whatever because I have much clearer purposes and somewhat of an agenda. But I still have a reviser baseline. I was just talking to 2 conductors and they seem to think any categories in a system are made up to establish a framework under which to exert Will. And though I totally get their point of view and can take this approach temporarily, I am still a reviser (and an Se lead), I will still lean towards checking what THE categories could be and only after having a skellie in mind will I work on myself starting from that skellie.

So, I will not play around foolishly but I will explore and try to establish what each thing is in itself. Before exerting Will on the outer world. At least starting from my baseline, I might do it if I go more into conductor mode. Does this make sense?

Now, another issue here is the one about emotions. I think specific functions tend to trigger specific emotional patterns. Of course I will not feel excited while my entire body is frozen in a Ji position. Or I will not feel doubtful when I am chopping an imaginary salad with my hands. I don’t think CT claims this. It just claims you don’t need to necessarily be a hyperemotional person if you are high Fi.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON