Reply To: Agressive Adaptive Fe; Martyr Directive Fe

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Agressive Adaptive Fe; Martyr Directive Fe Reply To: Agressive Adaptive Fe; Martyr Directive Fe

grockl
Participant
  • Type: FiNe
  • Development: l-l-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

I didn’t vote. I’ll have to look at the data on ego development and emotionality and compare them to be sure, which I’m too lazy to do. But by the way…

Both “directive pusing” and “adaptive emulation” were included in the list of Fe signals in the vultology code 2.0, although in version 3.0 that I just read in CT’s wiki, all signals are now categorized according to their respective cognitive functions in tandem instead of in isolation. So, maybe both “directive” and “adaptive” signals are not exclusive to Fe anymore (although I haven’t read that anywhere) and your presupposition could apply. But if we go by types alone, it’s been noted somewhere in CT’s old website that Fe types are abundant in bodybuilding and coaching profession, which is kind of masculine and negates the view that high Fe is associated with femininity. Unless… if all those samples also turn out to somehow have integrated Ti into their development, then you might be on to something.

Since a function axis always works in tandem, it sure means that Ti is indeed affecting Fe also. I’m not sure in what way. But cognitive type and emotional attitude don’t necessarily have to affect each other. The latter could be caused by any other aspects of nature or nurture.

You can also look up onto this page about the level of usage (function development). It illustrates the spread of “libido” which is shown to be always equal in quantity. It’s said there that the l— level development has the greatest libidinal concentration compared to others. And I wonder if someone with llll development could have gained easier access to control the spread of that libido so that its concentration could be just as great as l—, and could be used depending on their situation or goal. This other page about the aspects of each of those development levels might also be of interest to you.

Interesting topic, by the way.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON