Reply To: Apology; and Forecast of the next 50 years.

Index Forums Spirituality & Philosophy Apology; and Forecast of the next 50 years. Reply To: Apology; and Forecast of the next 50 years.

Gnosis
Participant
  • Type: TiSe
  • Development: llll
  • Attitude: Directive

Hi again,

Just wanted to make my context clear, in case people have the wrong impression of me. I apologize for posting this so abruptly, but I followed my gut since I knew something was going to happen on Jan 6th (but not “what” exactly). I don’t mean to be arrogant or pushy and I know I shouldn’t expect anything. I was hoping for some response. I wrote this while on my “journey” into wherever these supranatural experiences is taking me. Meaning, I wrote this while I’m  homeless and living on a train. To tell you why I believe this I’ll give an example of synchronicity: the first days I was getting accustomed to being homeless, I was guided (by my intuition and tarot) to stand quietly next to a bus stop and listen. What I experienced was city life going on, people passing by and taking picture of Chicago theater. A man behind me was playing the sax. I black guy next to me was screaming angrily about his money not being received. I saw black homeless people around too, one struggling to get up, another hiding his belongings. The juxtaposed view of white people taking pictures and enjoying themselves, ignoring the humans in need around them was stark. I remembered how “normalized” it was before to tend to ignore them, like they are just a backdrop. Anyway, out of nowhere a man screams “look here they are! I can see them! They are real!”

Nobody responded. I knew what that was: the man was having a disturbance from his unconscious, not used to images coming in front of his eyes separate from reality. I asked the tarot, and it told me that this guy was going through a mental break down and that it signified what was coming for others too (because the guy wasn’t homeless). I point this out because I feel we have gotten too comfortable with homeless people being crazy and overlook it. We all have a mental limit, a barrier which when overwhelmed caused us to “snap” in different ways. I had a big one in my life when my dreams weren’t coming true and I was overburdened and overworked trying to “make it.” I felt trapped without a way out and weed was kind of making me ignore all of it, although it was allowing me to analyze it in my mind. When I saw the 2017 Las Vegas shooting, I snapped because it was too overwhelming. It felt like I was able to feel all the pain and suffering the people were going through, like it was removed from time and space, in my eye/mind vision the people were figures of light and every time bullets went flying to them and hitting them, a pulse of hurt and pain pervaded them and I was crying like it was hurting my soul directly. It took a while to adjust to this and I went through periods of believing the FBI was after me; to believing that the world was ending (my old world (Pi) was definitely ending); to feeling reality imaginary, time either timeless or dragging; and to my sense of who I am feeling very distant and lost, unable to move in the world or to make sense of anything (imagine feeling everything deconstructed, a chair is not a chair anymore and it doesn’t “feel” like a chair, it has no meaning and the experience is visceral, meaning it’s direct experience, its not just me thinking it).

While on the train close to midnight, trying to go to sleep among the other homeless there, mostly black, I heard a black girl shouting and at first I didn’t know what she was saying, but it caught my attention because I can hear people’s “soul” in their voices and I felt like she was saying “hear me”. Then she would shout again. And she shouted repeatedly in intervals. She had already had a mental breakdown from what I perceived and she was rocking back and forth in her chair, shouting poetically (kinda like “spoken word”) what she was seeing in her mind. She mentioned (because there was a lot of mumbling) torture, they want your soul to suffer, needles, police, youth, army, red flag, cold, concrete. There was more and when I saw her a second time on a different day in a different train and she was saying the same thing I had the vision of the guy surrendering to the beyond and the bulldozer shoving the pile of human bodies.

These experiences give credence to me that I am following something and that I’m being guided. What I am doing is very different from my life before my breakdown when I was a lazy couch potato (living on movies, games, books and the internet).

Anyway, I would like to know what you guys think of my prediction. Is it something you see as a possibility? or I’m just deluded? Do you think there are beings beyond us helping guide an unfolding plan/story? or do you think we are just lucky (or unlucky? lol) animals without a bigger plan or goal?  do you believe your life is meaningful or meaningless? Do you think humanity will look the same 50 years from now, meaning same culture, same world?

p.s. I’m open to read your astrology for free: Western, Sidereal and Draconic. I prefer Sidereal, because I asked the Tarot and it said it was the most accurate (it corrects for the precession of the Earth to give the actual placement of the planets in each sign).  I compare Western astrology to MBTI in it level of accuracy. Either way, I use the Tarot to confirm the placements.

Draconic astrology is like a natal chart for your soul, it shows the qualities you have built from past lives, which gives you an idea where you are going in this life (this is the one I’m most interested in). Here is an example of mine:

Sun in Virgo: Awareness of clear minded truth, pure truth, benefic truth, light as truth. (Related obviously to my Ti lead cognition)

Ascendant in Libra: Idealistic Humanitarian (Ti-Fe)

Venus in Virgo: Love of truth (Ti again)

Mercury/Uranus/Neptune Conjunct in Libra: Revolutionary Social Prophet (NiFe)

Saturn in Sagittarius: Liking people rise from underdogs, believing wealth and abundance is deserved by all,  believing in the freedom of the soul and the belief to overcome any challenges. (SeFe)

Mars in Aries: Independent, arrogant, fighter, narcissi tic, predator, extremely sexual, animalistic, violent, aggressive, cruel, manipulative, offensive, ravenous, fierce. (My deadly weapon; just Se)

Chiron in Aries: Have traumatic experiences with my Mars in Aries.

Jupiter in Gemini: intellectual, childlike, cold, genius, bubbly, eccentric, naïve, dramatic. (Ti+(Ni+Se)which sometimes looks like Ne)

Moon in Cancer: Mother Archetype, likes to nurture and care for others, likes to be close and intimate, likes close and intimate groups, likes to love unconditionally and therefore forgives everything. Likes to protect and be supportive. Instinctual Empath, doormat. (Pure Fe, unconscious Fe)

Pluto in Scorpio: Painful transformation and growth.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON