Reply To: My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view

Index Forums Cognitive Functions My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view Reply To: My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view

Starshade
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: ll-l
  • Attitude: Seelie

Ok, I’ve thought a bit, what is going on, is simply loss of direction.

Working on getting someplace, I decided to build myself, so to say. Shape my destiny. What happened is a mix of physical exercise, studying, being more helpfull and talkative, and shaping my destiny. I started be more extrovert, and getting out.

From being a “loner” posting 2 posts a week on forums, I started be more active, real life as “online”, got more energy. From being someone having enough to deal with myself, I started looking around, and tried be there for others. Extroverting more. I still is far from a “practical” person, as say, my father has been, always walking around, building, doing things, working on practicalities. I’m more inclined, or have become, a bit more people oriented, though.

What drives me can be explained as an inner ego, a will, a desire for something. Be, grow, be enough, work with something worthwhile, and not just give in. I were simply overloaded. Exhausted. It is not Ji which I described, but a total loss of Je.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON