Reply To: Dysautonomia and CT

Index Forums Health & Lifestyle Dysautonomia and CT Reply To: Dysautonomia and CT

Starshade
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: ll-l
  • Attitude: Seelie

Ok, making a list of obvious points I wonder about:

Ji-4 halting: EDS / Dysautonomia, seems I do it naturally anyway. Trying to get Je, I posted a Youtube video in Discord where I basically seems to freeze, loose all momentum and train of thought, looks like I almost blacks out.

Fi-1 to Fi-3: Not sure, but pain can cause facial tension.

Fi-7: Contempt. motoric dysfunctions, pain, etc.

Ti-4: Same as Ji, should be possible to spot the difference.

Ti-7: Some of the images look like EDS people, but also, people with some issue would quickly figure out these kinds of moves is not always wise. As in causing permanent disability, pain and issues for some.

Ti-8 Technical stuttering Ti-9: glitching. Do not think this is an illness, personally just a defect I have tried counteracting, to the degree I can. Even to the point of redoing type videos to get rid of them (didn’t know it was part of the system). Typically quite embarrassing since for me, might follow with halting, lapse of chain of thought, going from animated to just freezing, etc.

Je: Fe vs Te

Bear like hands: Have to be a given, if you try not hurting yourself. Not sure personally.

The Sass vs coordinated emphasis: No way to know. All I know is nobody in discord has seen clearly if I got the one or the other.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON