Reply To: New websites, Model 2, three way info split, and so many things!

Index Forums Official & Introductions New websites, Model 2, three way info split, and so many things! Reply To: New websites, Model 2, three way info split, and so many things!

Rochelle
Participant
  • Type: Unknown
  • Development:
  • Attitude: Unknown

Hi Auburn,
Thank you so much and don’t feel bad.  It keeps you from having to deal with the uninformed masses before you are ready, I think? I’m here now though, so the peaceful days are over. Ah, also I feel like I should specify that I haven’t been lurking around your forums specifically.  Moreso lurking about the cognitivetype site.  Now that I know what’s going on I like how you’ve broken it into a few separate sites.  I was a bit scared at first that a bunch of info had vanished, but I think I’m finding my way around the new wiki system.  Good format choice, in my opinion.  The superfluous renaissance-era art is gone and and I couldn’t be happier.  No more naked ladies, so I don’t have to feel weird about recommending articles to people that don’t have breasts of their own and may not wish to see them whilst learning about brain things.

Wolf00, apparently so! Either that or I’m having my very own Tron moment here.  “…one day, I got in.”

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON