Reply To: My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view

Index Forums Cognitive Functions My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view Reply To: My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view

Starshade
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: ll-l
  • Attitude: Seelie

I.. Think that image was choosen quite random thought, FiNe, you should know I tried learning the codifier by seeing on myself, and typing myself natively, done… 5-8 vids, and I am Ne unconscious in daily life mode natively, as the codifier works due to my limitations of course.

Something about my type, the delvopment, the people I’m supposed to remind… Does not click at all. Nothing. My typing feels completely wrong, to me. It.. Simply, is not me.

Bera: I can, make, a video making myself look like different quadras, but that is extremely, difficult. Basically due to being shy, I stotter, stop, freezes up and ends up looking dow, to the sides, etc. Sitting and looking straight into the camera, as myself, is extremely difficult. But, also I assume my type signals is more clear in native language, which is of no suprise to me.

Also, I’ve pondered the core of Si, what it truly, specifically mean. I doubt I have it. Auburn gave me Si for an untexted vid where I talked about the border realm between sleep and awake state. Is that typical of Si? I’d appreciate having it, since it really is something I need around 😀 So.. Thanks for showing me that, if indeed my achilles heel is one off my conscious abilities. 😀

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Starshade.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON