Reply To: My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view

Index Forums Cognitive Functions My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view Reply To: My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view

FiNe
Participant
  • Type: Unknown
  • Development:
  • Attitude: Unknown

Thank you for answer. I appreciate.

I understand that you have another point of view. But your massage isn’t clear for me. I would like to you write a main points that I could ralate to.

It’s tricky but mbti-notes is not about mbti or at least not in general. There is a need for time and good will to get to know it beyond superficial lvl to make sense of it. And with bad beliefs about jungian typology it’s hard to motivate someone to go deeper to get proper big picture.

As a clarification for my side. In previous post I wrote theoretical model that might or might not have relation to you. I was hipothetizing ‘as if’… I see I made a mistake not get familiar enough with what you wrote, and put my stataments in bad way as if I talked about you. But I didn’t. My bad.

But what I just saw, you match well profile of NeFi both in CT with signals and in JCF interpretation on your psychology IMHO. But nevermind. There is no need to discuss it. No problem.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by FiNe.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON