Reply To: My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view

Index Forums Cognitive Functions My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view Reply To: My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view

FiNe
Participant
  • Type: Unknown
  • Development:
  • Attitude: Unknown

Can you simplify discussion for me and write main points?

I see self-identity problem here. For NeFi this could be unconscious signals from aux that want to be developed. Lack of human touch is a sign of Te loop.

Socionics gives people illusion of understanding in the same way as some astrology do. This could give people a sense of comfort but not real value.

The problem with jungian systems on the internet is misinformations and misunderstandings. Most folks online can’t use them properly. But it is a great help for someone who struggle with ego development if she or he know how to use it and have a good source.

Maybe a little offtopic:

I recommend mbti-notes.tumblr.com if someone look for professional advice when it comes to emotional issues. I have young NeFi friend. I talk with him about his problems and find that theory on that site was on point and correct. I give him some cues how to use Fi better and get out of Te loop and this worked for him.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by FiNe.
  • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by FiNe.
  • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by FiNe.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON