Reply To: Vision of foetuses

Index Forums The General Hall Vision of foetuses Reply To: Vision of foetuses

Rickus
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: l-l-
  • Attitude: Seelie

Perhaps I am experiencing active imagination because at age 17 i did hypnotherapy, and this probably opened up my subconscious and made it come out into my conscious mind.

I think to me it can be either beneficial or harmful, but overall it’s quite cathartic and fascinates me, being an imaginative, creative person.

Sure I have my moments where I see really dark, visceral imagery, but this is usually an indicator of negative emotions or life experiences that have recently happened.

I am a little hesitant to open my third eye and such, I’d prefer to call it my mind’s eye and I guess from a religious perspective I’ve been told it’s dangerous, which is probably true. But I also believe in prophetic visualisation and was taught to channel my imagination in that manner.

Are you speaking of Elijah the prophet? Very fascinating. I’ve always believed I was prophetic in some way, and it’s interesting that Se is linked to it, not just Ni which is something I always thought was prophetic.

I had an Ni dream once where I saw a third world war taking place in Asia. Very vivid scenes of war. But to me mind it may just signify a process dream or “pizza” dream, not all dreams and active imaginations have meaning necessarily. I feel these things are all linked to perception, it is up to our judgment functions to analyse it.

But thank you for your advice.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON