Reply To: The myth of Te – Updates

Index Forums Cognitive Functions The myth of Te – Updates Reply To: The myth of Te – Updates

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

I actually remember after first starting to learn about CT and the signals, I started catching myself doing a lot of disgust or contempt, like in response to certain things.

Oh, yeah, so did I. But it doesn’t say much in my case, because I am Pe lead and at that time I was not Fi conscious yet. And  also not Te conscious.

I just started noticing the signal because I had found out about it. It happened to me with other signals too.

I don’t mean it is necessarily correct, I am pretty open about this, but it is something I’ve been willing to mention at some point. Just looking at the samples in the Codifier :

SeFi. She is doing head moves and I am guessing this might be part of a sassy emphasis move. Even if not, her head moves look rather like a combination of Pe and Je.

NiTe II-I She is pretty much fronting in a heavy conductor style.

TeSi I— And doing the chin pushes only from a side.

Of course these are just 3 examples but they are the ones in the Codifier ! So, they are anyway representative depictions of the signal.

I hope this will not be taken as me criticizing the theory, it’s just a question/exploration. A what if…

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON