Reply To: Vision of foetuses

Index Forums The General Hall Vision of foetuses Reply To: Vision of foetuses

Rickus
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: l-l-
  • Attitude: Seelie

Hi Bera

So I had another series of visions and it linked up nicely to what you said about the fetuses being symbolic of my dreams.

Firstly I saw a vision of a mermaid, but a voice told me that this mermaid was dead. Then I saw a zebra and it was like small boys were being fed to this zebra, it devoured them whole.

For some reason I find parallels with my neighbours who don’t want me to sing in our neighborhood and the zebra eating the children. One time I sang in the garage and he very loudly shouted at me to stop. I stormed out and swore at him out of anger and shock. I later made peace with him.

I have read some dream dictionaries. The mermaid apparently signifies temptations, and a dead mermaid means overcoming temptation. But I can’t help but pity the mermaid.

The zebra has many meanings, but I feel like the zebra is almost like society trying to kill my dream of being a singer or of doing anything creative. I feel like a square peg forced into a round hole many times, out of place with society. If I conform by doing my usual job of teaching English (which I don’t hate, its alright) I feel unfulfilled. It surely brings money in, but my heart isn’t really in it.

I was definitely repulsed by the zebra eating the baby boys, but ironically it seemed like I was actually the one feeding them to the zebra. My mind is such a crazy place hahaha.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Rickus.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON