Reply To: Behaviouralism of Emotional Attitudes

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Behaviouralism of Emotional Attitudes Reply To: Behaviouralism of Emotional Attitudes

errya
Participant
  • Type: NiTe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Unseelie

Thanks for your insight in seelie Fi – it gave me a good picture of what it feels like to be a seelie Fi user. My experience is 100% different so I can see the contrast. I definitely think agreeable to disagreeable exists on a spectrum, at least behaviourally. Perhaps the underlying attitude is more absolute. But the spectrum would not be a simple spectrum, where we say a person is stronger or weaker in general – rather contextually defined. Like I said I am very disagreeable when it comes to my core beliefs, but I find it easy to trust and forgive people (agreeable). And in some qualities I don’t swing very hard one way or the other, for example I try to be agreeable in regards to being sensitive to others emotions, but despite trying I don’t usually present that way. I’m just not that great at it. But I wouldn’t describe myself as insensitive despite that. So it’s like there are many spectrums for many behaviours.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON