Reply To: The myth of Te – Updates

Index Forums Cognitive Functions The myth of Te – Updates Reply To: The myth of Te – Updates

Rickus
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: l-l-
  • Attitude: Seelie

Dear Bera. Your right Te can stand on its own. I am able to make logical arguments for their own sake and sometimes I value self sufficiency and getting the job done over person feelings (not that Fi is necessarily personal feelings but you get my point). It’s interesting to me that I have a developed Te because I don’t always find it easy to relate to it purely. I was mistyped as Te-Ni by another assessment similar to CT (though it felt like they changed many aspects thereof) and I just knew I had to be a Pe-Fi type at least, being very right brained. I have kind of had an aversion to Te personally and I feel like I need to reconcile that part of my cognition to myself, because when it comes to Te type things like science, math and finance I never really enjoyed any of it. Only through hard work was I able to pass my accounting class, but I always hated mathematics simply because I failed at it. Perhaps if I had done better I would have valued it more

But I do think I am very honest and frank in my speech. Despite wanting to come across as polite I do have foot in mouth disease sometimes haha. But its usually a humorous experience.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON