Reply To: My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view

Index Forums Cognitive Functions My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view Reply To: My impression of Fi (Ji) from my point of view

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

Hey @Starshade !

You can’t really spoil a video to make yourself look like you are another quadra or at least this is what I think. Well, actually I can think of someone who might have, so…hm, ok, maybe you have a point and I should watch your new videos.

It also mean I can project an character, an imago, on myself, making myself an “other”, take a role, act contrary, be and act slightly different as situations demand. Also a human quality, but for me it goes down to an active core body, that is the bodily energetic as part of a role, “if I want to”.

This makes perfect sense to me. Because you are Si conscious, which means you developed Si, which means…at some point in the past when you were still not Si conscious, you started modulating Si, without being aware of what you were doing. If we start with the assumption babies are not born II-I, which I think we do. Which means you definitely can slip into other skins. You CAN do it because you DID it. If someone did something, most probably he can do it in other circumstances too.

So, I don’t think this is connected to being Se-Ni but rather to being a reviser who learned to wield a conductor function very well. How else would Si be conscious? In an Ne lead? Or in the end Pi in a Pe lead?

And it is, I think, an important point. That the inferior function was at some point not conscious, so you brought it to consciousness by modulating it. How else? How does a kid learn to speak? To be honest, there is no other way, this is the way. By imitation. By role playing. By modulating something that isn’t there yet. But then somehow grows into consciousness.

By projecting a character, an imago, making yourself an “other“, taking a role, act contrary, as situations demand.

Does this make sense? Could it be this? And not necessarily Se-Ni? (the same would apply to an Se lead developing Ni though, this is why it drew my attention. 🙂 )

but for me it goes down to an active core body, that is the bodily energetic as part of a role, “if I want to”.

I totally agree, but I think it applies to all of us. All of us switch to different energetics in our bodies. 

This doesn’t say anything about your typing, by the way, it’s more what I think about function development dynamics in general.

I love the image.

There is more about feeling, that could be parsed out, but it’s very late and I’m tired.

I think it’s important to think what feelings are going outwards and in which ways. I don’t mind the word feeling, never did. It’s fine. But how does this work?

Because some points of confusion could be :

– as a Pe lead, there would be the Pe enthusiasm and energy going outwards;

– Fi does leak outwards (for example with unbridled radiation);

-Fi with little Te counterbalance can feel closed off and Te has its own sort of fire, whatever we call it.

But, of course, at face value “feelings are going outwards” does sound like Fe. Soooo…maybe you’d like to dissect this?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Bera.
  • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON