Reply To: The myth of Te – Updates

Index Forums Cognitive Functions The myth of Te – Updates Reply To: The myth of Te – Updates

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

I also think a person’s emotional attitude plays a huge role in situations like these. Even though I can be very objective and logical when using Te in an argument, it is almost always emotionally infused, and I think this may be because of my Seelie nature. There is always an Fi agenda behind my Te I’ve noticed.

Hey, I used to say this too. But it changed. I can now have a purely Te agenda. Though my Te isn’t conscious. I can just want to be honest and say it like it is for the sake of it and I admire this in others and would like to implement it more and make it a stronger habit.

I think we tend to see Te very much like a “mechanical” function, an engine, a machine…But Te has its values. That are simply Te values. And they are deeply admirable by themselves, I think. They aren’t just admirable as a counterpart of Fi. Being a fighter or a doer or an achiever is admirable in itself. Not just as the protector of a princess in a tower.

Because if we turn it around, a princess in a tower is also valuable as herself, not just as the muse of a knight in shining armor.

Not sure this makes sense. Does it? :))

More love to Te ! <3

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.