Reply To: [Seelie] How do you deal with emotions?

Index Forums Ask a Demographic [Seelie] How do you deal with emotions? Reply To: [Seelie] How do you deal with emotions?

Starshade
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: ll-l
  • Attitude: Seelie

You have to consider gender though. As a boy, I were a bit logic oriented, not particularly “emotional”, but neither denying them. I would say I prefer gather data, breaking them down, analytical, fixing issues by pure mind, not feeling. My responses, simply were a bit sterile, or callous. Cold, in cases any girl would be deeply caring. Its not that I could ever just shut off people of “walk out” easily, and I have a pet peeve project or two trying to nurture, “growth” for people, in some cases, which might work, or might not. I don’t know.

It’s seldom this is “emotional” more how I work, so to say. Using, even letting myself be  permeable to help figure out what goes on. Even letting others issues seep in, to understand them. Its more, I try encourage personal growth, mentoring, for a few cases, and have infinite patience, but this is not being cold, except a few cases, I don’t deal with “high” emotions. But as a Seelie Fi, alexithymia people appear semi “comatose”, as if I talk to someone with obvious cognitive lack, that is all the way from Mentally Challenged, to Full Professor, btw. They simply, “lack” something. Unseelie is no big issue, imho.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON