Reply To: Soft Readings: VII

Index Forums Vultology & Learning Center Soft Readings: VII Reply To: Soft Readings: VII

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Patti Smith

Spoiler:

Oh dear, there’s another tough one now~!

I’ll start with the simple stuff:

Te/Fi is solid:

She has a very clear snarling smile, tension rising upwards, and even giddy giggling and bashful radiation in many interviews.

For the P axis, Se/Ni appears most likely to me:

^ Based on how she looked when younger, such as here, as well as her dynamic movements such as at:

2:26

^ Se Eye-Head Parallel Motion

This makes her a Gamma type, most likely. Holistically this looks super Gamma to me:

As for her energetics…

1:03

^ P Fluid Posture + Pe Casual Hands + Se Gravity

5:14

^ P Fluid Posture + Pe Casual Hands + Se Gravity

I see a lot of fluid energy, very inertial movements and casualness that would suggest P-lead. She initially comes across very much like Trent Reznor and maybe Tom Waits. She might have the weight of a conscious Ni process there. So we’re looking at SeFi l–l so far. But this isn’t the end of it. We also see these signals:

1:01

^ Ji Exerted Push + Ji Momentum Halting

7:04

^ Je Projecting Hands + Ji Meticulous Hands

These two GIFs above are curious, especially the first once since she goes into a very J moment while her body is still very fluid. Quite interesting to see. The second GIF looks more prototypically J-heavy. In other words, she’s J-heavy and P-heavy, showing all four energetics. We can see the J energetics more when she’s older too, such as at:

3:53

^ Ji Eyes Disengage Down + Ji Meticulous Hands

4:37

^ Ji Meticulous Hands + Je Projecting Hands

The only conclusion I can come to from this is that she’s Gamma + four-function conscious. My guess would be in either SeFi llll or FiSe llll. At a glance I can’t say more than this though.

Oh, but one more thing:

^ On a scale of 1-5, she has a very solid 4+ fallen affect. And this also seems to be consistent with the pattern that’s been growing across the database of fallen affect clustering around those with the lower 2 functions developed (even though it’s not an absolute rule). I don’t know much about her but she definitely seems to be a complex character. She seems to be a mixture of paradoxes, from what I can tell. Male-ish, female-ish, childish, serious. Wow.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SeFi llll (or possibly lll-, I have to look closer at her Ni)
  • Less likely: FiSe llll
  • Unlikely: NiTe llll, TeNi llll
  • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Auburn.
  • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Auburn.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON