Reply To: Soft Readings: VII

Index Forums Vultology & Learning Center Soft Readings: VII Reply To: Soft Readings: VII

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Zaki Manian

Spoiler:

Zaki came up in Discord before, and my answer back then was either a double-extroverted NiTe, or a conductor developed SeFi l-ll. That still seems to be the case. However, after reviewing SeFi l-ll Jaron Lanier above, I am more inclined to say he’s a conductor developed SeFi. My initial inclination towards Ni-lead came from seeing how fixed forward his eyes can be, combined with hypnotic eyelids, such as at:

0:30

^ Pi Fixed Forward Gaze + Ni Hypnotic Eyes + Pe Bubbling Momentum

From this video above I might have estimated NiTe with conscious Pe. And that may still be right, but we gotta look as broadly as possible, to get a full sense of his expressive range. And what I see in other videos are GIFs such as:

7:00

14:48

^ What we see above is a prototypical Pe+Je combination of gestures. There is P-lead subordination of judgment, in the way the expressions are much more left-right, rather than forward-back, and the hands are completely fluid and circular. But in addition, there’s a native state bubbling momentum and excitation. This level of momentum and energy is outside the range of NiTe. And this is not just for a few seconds, but across a 1+ hour video. He looks very much like Jaron Lanier here.

This lets me know we might be seeing a new shade of SeFi. We haven’t seen this very much before but I believe that combined with SeFi l-ll Jaron Lanier , SeFi l-ll Zaki Manian gives us a sense of what this type is like. Both happen to be in a similar workspace – one working with avoiding the tyrannical effects of manipulation by corporeations, and the other is focused on decentralized digital cryptocurrencies.

I don’t yet know what else may be discovered as we find more people of this shade, but it’s exciting to see!

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SeFi l-ll
  • Less likely: NiTe ll-l

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.