Reply To: Se/Ne/Pe & Clumsiness?

Index Forums The General Hall Se/Ne/Pe & Clumsiness? Reply To: Se/Ne/Pe & Clumsiness?

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

I know someone I suspect is INTP (i think TiNe) which basically do stuff as not paying attention driving, and once delivered mail without a back wheel (it was still there just, not doing anything Wheelish stuff, as moving…). . . Pooor car….  -_-

Yup, wheels need to do wheelish stuff, ahahaha !

I was just talking to my boss earlier, telling her I would not dare to drive, as I might kill someone if I did. Even though I have a driver’s license !

Do you think developing Si is what helped you become more attentive in some cases – like with driving ? Or was it just repeating some activities over and over again till you became better at doing them?

By the way, did anyone notice how many taxi/uber/bus drivers are conductors? Or have conscious conductor functions/conductor functions they modulate very well? Did anyone ever take a taxi and met a driver who was not either very articulate and very passionate about politics or who did not keep anecdotal/abstract rambling for the entire ride? Not saying all of them are conductors, of course, but it might be a statistically relevant trend.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Bera.
  • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON