Reply To: Soft Readings: VII

Index Forums Vultology & Learning Center Soft Readings: VII Reply To: Soft Readings: VII

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Serj Tankian

Spoiler:

The most tricky part about this guy is telling if he’s Alpha or Beta. But I’m mostly sure he is Alpha:

^ He does many Ne Quirky Perk-Ups, facial parodies, etc. He has Naive Eyes, a Relaxed Eye Area, etc.

And energetically:

Pe

0:34

^ P Eye-Centric + Pe Perk Ups + Ne Naive Eyes + Ne Balloon Energy

0:30

^ Pe Bubbling Momentum + Pe Perk Up

Later in life he seems to have developed more Fe in vultology as well as focus, making him appear FeSi. He’s now doing political activist work. But I would leave FeSi open as a possibility nonetheless.

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: NeTi l-l-
  • Less likely: FeSi l-l-, SeTi l-l-
  • Unlikely: Anything Else

Jack White

Spoiler:

The most apparent thing about Jack White is his Se. We can see Se and Pe vultology in many places, such as at:

2:08

^ Pe Body Swaying + Se Eye-Head Parallel Motions + Se Bodily Awareness

6:28

^ Pe Casual Hands + P Eye-Centricity

These GIFs and others show his fluidity of body, the dominance of his gaze, and his casual hands + pendulum swaying. Se-lead seems clear from here. But there are also times when he shows stronger Ji usage:

7:43

^ Ji Momentum Halting

3:32

^ Ji+Je

I think he’s Se ll– in development.

As for his J axis, I am not wholly decided on it but I think he may be SeTi ll–. I vaguely remember my first impression of him, years ago, was SeFi. But I think this was over-biased towards a pinched nose area anatomy — which is a signal that’s being phased out due to so many false positives for Fi. In any case, SeFi is still within the margin of error:

Margin of Error:

• Most likely: SeTi ll–
  • Less Likely: SeFi ll–
  • Unlikely: Other dev level of Se-lead.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you