Reply To: [Fi-lead/Aux] What is your relationship with emotions/empathy vs logic/strategy?

Index Forums Ask a Demographic [Fi-lead/Aux] What is your relationship with emotions/empathy vs logic/strategy? Reply To: [Fi-lead/Aux] What is your relationship with emotions/empathy vs logic/strategy?

Amy Marie
Participant
  • Type: FiSe
  • Development: l-l-
  • Attitude: Seelie

I like to think of my emotional state as being like a little internal choir or flame, flickering independently of the external social/emotional environment.  There are somewhat distinct types of emotions, such as certain shade of irritation (caused by something like being talked down to), which differs from the anger I might feel in reaction to unfairness.  It’s similar with happiness.  The bubbly bliss I might feel from writing secret poems differs from the more muted and soft contentment I feel talking to close family members, for example. 🙂

I can also be nostalgic and want to revisit places from my Childhood (yes, that’s with a capital “C” :)).  In fact, once when I was visiting home in Pennsylvania, I walked from my house to my old house I lived in until I was almost 10!  The walk was probably over an hour!

As for empathy, I tend to relate to others by imagining how I would feel in their situations.

I love personification and have been told I even have a way of giving life to objects in my writing.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON