- Type: TiNe
- Development: l--l
- Attitude: Adaptive
Moving back on track to the matters at hand, and the order of priority, we have:
Short-Term (6 months):
- Finish Development Profiles
- Je l— Profile
- Ji l–l Profile
- Pe lll- Profile
- Pe l–l Profile
- Pe ll-l Profile
- (and all the other profiles with significant samples in them)
- Finish “Redefining” series
- Redefining N
- Redefining I
- Redefining E
- Finish edits to Ti/Fe/Te/Fe profiles, accoring to the new definitions of T & F.
- Finish Compound Functions
- Finish getting 1,000 samples in the database
- Update Codifier to version 3.0
- Get 1,000 followers on Facebook.
- Grow youtube channel to 5k.
Medium-Term (1 years):
- Publish: Practitioner Manual for Psychoanalysis
- Finish CT Certification Program
- Grow youtube channel to 10k
Long-Term (3 years):
- Finalize Model 2’s structure, premises and hypotheses, in preparation for scientific testing.
- Secure funding for scientific testing through a university or academic body.
- Publish findings.
- This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Auburn.