Reply To: Compound Functions (IF & IT)

Index Forums Cognitive Functions Compound Functions (IF & IT) Reply To: Compound Functions (IF & IT)

fayest42
Participant
  • Type: FiNe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@Auburn At some point I want to take more time to delve into the deeper ideas presented here, but just to quickly respond to how this fits for me personally – indeed, it does seem to fit very well. My interests have fallen very much into what you describe here: “when Ji’s essentiallism participates in this process, the person turns toward understanding the principles of vector-movements in an abiotic conceptual space. From this conjunction (of Je/Ji) arises a formulaic theorizing about the systemic nature of causality in a decontextualized sense.”

And my sense of morality also fits how you describe Fi morality, as opposed to IF morality. I do not have a system of morals that I follow, but I do sometimes experience a visceral sense that something is right or wrong. Now if you ask me why I think something is right or wrong, I’ll probably answer with some logical reasons, but if I’m honest, it wasn’t those reasons that led me to the conclusion in the first place. They are an after-the-fact justification of my beliefs. That being said, I can be convinced to change my ideas about right and wrong through a logical argument.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON