Reply To: [Ti] Reductionism

Index Forums Ask a Demographic [Ti] Reductionism Reply To: [Ti] Reductionism

bella
Participant
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude:

@supahprotist yes I do recognize these patterns in myself.  This sound similar to the process Auburn describes in the computational metaphor for Ji and also reminds me of one of the recent articles about Ji being an assessment of an object’s mono value.

J- Monistic Caliber
The continual application of if (objects[0].properties != mono) { causes an object’s value to be continually assessed, in relation to the mono metric. If we represent this numerically as a decimal between 0 and 1, the J- operation comes to produce an assessment of an object’s mono value as a percentile. This can be thought of as the object’s monistic caliber, or how faithful the object is as a self-existent object. From a phenomenological perspective, this can be experienced as an object’s level of quality, its conceptual perfection, level of truth, or beauty/aesthetics. The qualia of the monistic caliber is similar to the qualia of taste when taste-testing.

I think it may  also relates a bit to the article clarifying the different between Ti and IT (Fi+Te), where he explains how Te is procedural logic whereas Ti is more about coherence.

IT vs Ti
Unlike the aforementioned IT, the Ti process, by contrast, is wholly non-procedural. It does not hold itself accountable to cause and effect relationships, nor is it systemic (J+) in its formulation of logic. The Ti process is by itself perpendicular to formal logic. Being a J- process, it operates by gestalting towards answers in a way that is decontextualized. Ti is an idiosyncratic process that privately evaluates the internal consistency of an abiotic object via a personal metric that is not dependent on object-relations. It is not explicit (+) or objectively formatted (+) and thus not beholden to ‘rules of operation’. IT, on the other hand, is still composed in relation to an objective (object-relations-contingent) system, and deduces within that system towards its conclusions and what is correct.

Due to J-‘s monistic caliber, correctness, for Ti, is more appropriately described as the registration of an abiotic object as having a high mono value. This registration of mono value follows directly from the computation of J- alone, absent of any system of deduction or relationships to other objects in a deductive sequence. This results in Ti’s insights being far more unavailable to the objective world, and based on an internal registration of static object coherence from the a prior of J-‘s mono function.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON