Reply To: Psychological Surveys

Index Forums General Psychology Psychological Surveys Reply To: Psychological Surveys

Rua
  • Type: NeTi
  • Development: ll-l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Tried to answer the questions as directly and honestly as possible without consideration for the energetic each one represented. These results made a lot of sense to me, as did the questions. The function I place the highest value on is Je (pragmatism is best -ism), which makes perfect sense if it’s the ego that takes prominence in the survey’s results. The other three (integrated) functions being nearly identical in their scoring is predictable in hindsight, because I’ve likely been at my current dev level for many years; I feels that I identify with and value those energetics/functions close to equally.

Ah, one question which might skew results towards Je is the one that reads, When I have no work to do I tend to feel inept and can fall into depression.” I definitely think this question might have some overlap with Je, but from what I’ve experienced and observed in others + my understanding of the literature on depression, I think this is a near-universal human trait. Perhaps if this question was reworded to something about the work being more Je-specific it would be improved, as high-Pe types seem especially inclined to do a lot of ‘work’ that might not resemble what a high-Je type would consider ‘work’.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Rua.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON