Reply To: Psychological Surveys

Index Forums General Psychology Psychological Surveys Reply To: Psychological Surveys

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Fascinating results so far! I could say a lot but I’ll wait to see who else pitches in.

@fayest42
, hehe, yeah bella called this Ji minimalism. Alexander had the same problem, getting very low scores on everything due to perpetual questioning and nitpicking the questions themselves. He’s got very Ji heavy vultology too.

I’ll see if I can clarify the question phrasing. I expected to run into some of these framing issues. I do think there are ways to capture more of the ‘flaws/struggles’ aspect, rather than just capturing the positively affirmed aspects.

For those who scored highest on a function that does not match their lead in vultology, what do you think of the result?

Do you think it more accurately reflects your psychology, or was there something about the framing of the questions that enabled that test output? Do you think the questions are in need of work, or were too lenient/strict in some ways? …or do you think the face-value results better match you, when reading the full energetic profiles?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Auburn.
  • This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Auburn.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON