Reply To: Se/Ne/Pe & Clumsiness?

Index Forums The General Hall Se/Ne/Pe & Clumsiness? Reply To: Se/Ne/Pe & Clumsiness?

Starshade
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: ll-l
  • Attitude: Seelie

I used to be physically clumsy, and be quite bad at physical sports, alway last in gym, used to overstep, fall, easily hurt myself, not paying attention to where I walk, often ripping clothes, walking into glass doors etc. I’ve done most such things.

That said; I think I have improved my physical sense of where I am, area around me, and is increasingly less clumsy. The spacey non attention is often just daydreaming, I still am otherworldly dreamer. But Is increasingly more physical capable, as, I am a safe driver, and due to the social environment I have been raised in, works on the practical skills of a “driver” too, simpler maintenance, simpler mechanical skills.

I know someone I suspect is INTP (i think TiNe) which basically do stuff as not paying attention driving, and once delivered mail without a back wheel (it was still there just, not doing anything Wheelish stuff, as moving…). . . Pooor car….  -_-

I always check what I carry with me, always, at least twice. Makes sure keys, cell phone, and other items is there, and safe. I got quite good memory, so I can remember what I got, and is close to photographic memory. While I cannot do blind chess Magnus Carlsen style, it helps to keep track of things, and, I need it.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON