Reply To: About You?

Index Forums Official & Introductions About You? Reply To: About You?

Dio Brando
Participant
  • Type: NeTi
  • Development: l---
  • Attitude: Adaptive

What is the story behind your alias?
It’s a character from JoJo. My avatar too, but they’re two different characters. I don’t like Dio Brando as a character, but the name sounds good. I prefer D’arby, the one in the avatar. He doesn’t use sheer force but tricks, and I really enjoyed his episodes.

What’s your gender?
Male.

What did/do you type as in other systems?
I’ve studied all of them and have become quite good in typing others, but always lacked the capability to “see” myself. So I never typed for good. The only function I 100% related to has always been Ne… but since I’m a social introvert I was reluctant to type me as a cognitive extrovert (even though I knew social and cognitive introversion/extroversion are two different things). So, in MBTI terms, in tests i got all the values for I, N and P at around 90/100% (and according to the MBTI definitions, I do indeed clearly fit in those dichotomies). Only T/F seemed balanced in tests, but according to the definitions I always considered myself more like a T.

Life motto?
Don’t do now what you can do later. Just kidding (am I?).

Favorite Flavor?
I can’t choose. I like too many flavors. It depends on the moment. Sometimes meat is what you crave for, while other times a biscuit seems like a royal cake. The only flavor in which I’m consistent is the one for my icecreams: melon is ALWAYS the choice.

Spirituality?
I love discovering things related to religion. I read a lot of stuff about it, but I have no real spirituality inside me. It’s just a vague attraction of mine.

Random fact about you?
Since a very young age I’ve enjoyed keeping up with news about politics more than watching movies. I don’t care about who wins and loses, and I don’t even vote currently. I just want to observe, and all the potential changes give me an injection of enthusiasm.

In politics I don’t root for what is right, but for what could change things the most and be more entertaining to observe.

I skipped many questions, but you got my essence: I chose a username from a character I don’t even like, I studied typology without ever typing myself, I love studying religion but I’m not religious, and I enjoy following politics without necessarily voting or having any ideals. Sometimes I feel like an empty shell with an infinite appetite for his subjects of interest. Curiosity is what makes me feel alive.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.

SHARE: FACEBOOK, SUPPORT: PATREON