Reply To: Maladaptive Coping Strategies: P Escapism & J Over-Compensation

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Maladaptive Coping Strategies: P Escapism & J Over-Compensation Reply To: Maladaptive Coping Strategies: P Escapism & J Over-Compensation

Cedar
Participant
  • Type: FiNe
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Seelie

Thank you for sharing how this is impacting you and your partner’s lives. I am lucky that I have never felt overwhelmed in a crisis. It’s the long-term triturating of stress that does me in. It grinds me down and makes me feel overwhelmed. But then again, it’s only certain stressors that get to me. This is my 7th week of socially distancing and being at home. I can count the moments of overwhelm; one was when the state parks were closed and we wouldn’t be able to go to our favorite places for short escapes (I love nature!) and the second was when my stepson was having intense anxiety for several days. I guess I’m doing pretty good considering 😉

You seem to have your finger on the pulse of Fi and I have lots of questions. Maybe I could pick your brain at some point? I really want to pull apart what is humanity and/or Fi/Fe. They can’t all bleed into each other because then there wouldn’t be a need for the distinction.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Cedar.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.