Reply To: Upcoming Changes to Fi/Ti, and F Attitudes

Home Page Forums General Psychology Upcoming Changes to Fi/Ti, and F Attitudes Reply To: Upcoming Changes to Fi/Ti, and F Attitudes

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

To me, we do each have a potential ‘purpose’ to fulfill as the particular aspect of humanity that we are. And alignment to this purpose/order is the highest ethical calling because it’s how we can support the overall direction and well being of humanity.

This is actually a central theme in my book. There’s a whole system of lessons and spiritual awakening that is used for self discovery & training to take on a purpose — and the idea of finding the right category or order for yourself (similar to typology, enneagram, etc) — is central. I’ve always thought this way, and I’ve had these themes since before I studied typology. I was working on my own symbols for different types of people in highschool. In fact, a highschool friend wrote to me the other day and she remembered when we used to categorize ourselves as foods or animals (lol) and then I would talk about what that said about them and how that type of person might find the right path in life. So I wonder why? I guess I have some pseudo Fe going on.. I wonder if other gammas relate? Strange.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.