Reply To: Unseelie Fi Description

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Unseelie Fi Description Reply To: Unseelie Fi Description

CB
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: l---
  • Attitude: Unseelie

Woooooh, yeah this is one thing that I do not relate to too well…..

I know that in my videos, I am pulling all kinds of funny faces, but I feel completely content…… I wonder how often I do this IRL?….

Maybe I subconsciously don’t want to be talking to/through a computer screen?….

Maybe I subconsciously don’t want to be delving too much into memory based info? (which I’m poor at doing)

I’m definitely not seen as blunt or an Asshole!!!! I’m a very friendly and agreeable person, and have always been one of the best people at getting along with a wide variety of people…

Apparently I would have been made ‘head boy’ (representative for your year group at school) assuming due to the above…. but they said that they knew that I would not have wanted to do it. (guessing due to my relative shyness at that age)

It does seem that I am a very moral person, and do dislike some of the things that people do, but I never go around judging people…. I might just keep my distance sometimes….. I’m very forgiving though……

I would say that I judge ppls actions, more than the person themselves…. which is probably why I can easily forgive the person….

Damnnnnn….. I’m wearing a ‘WARNING, ASSHOLE, DO NOT APPROACH’ sign!

L…..O…..L…..

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.