Reply To: About You?

Home Page Forums Official & Introductions About You? Reply To: About You?

fayest42
Participant
  • Type: FiNe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Unseelie

What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?

My name is Faye. My alias comes from a high school friend who used to call me “Fayest” and the 42 is because whenever I first used this username, there was already a “fayest,” and I so I added 42 as a nod to The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.

Where are you from?

I’ve moved around a lot, but I currently live in Minnesota and most of my family lives in Michigan.

How old are you?

What’s your gender?

Female

What got you interested in Cognitive Type?

I’ve been interested in Jungian typology systems for a couple years now. I actually stumbled upon Cognitive Type pretty early on and got super excited by how detailed and thorough it seemed, but then I cooled on it for some reason I don’t remember. I was just recently reminded of its existence through a YouTube comment, and I got excited all over again.

What did/do you type as in other systems?

INTP

Do you have a partner/lover?

Yep, I’m married.

Do you have any kids?

Yes, one toddler

Do you have any pets?

One dog and one cat

Life motto?

I’ve never really thought about it… I used to collect quotes that I liked, and I just went back to look and see if any of them would make a good life motto, but I feel like I’ve outgrown most of those sentiments now. I feel like having a life motto would imply that I’ve figured life out, and I definitely haven’t. Although I haven’t thought of it this way before, you might say I’m currently in pursuit of figuring out my life motto.

Favorite Flavor?

Mmm…depends on the thing being flavored 🙂 My favorite ice cream is a sadly discontinued flavor of Ben and Jerry’s called Vermonty Python, which was “coffee liqueur ice cream with chocolate cookie crumb swirl & fudge cows.”

Spirituality?

I’m an atheist, and, until recently, I wouldn’t have considered myself spiritual. But about 4 months ago I started attending a zen buddhist center and reading a lot about buddhism. I wouldn’t necessarily say I am “officially” a buddhist, but I definitely agree with many of the ideas in buddhism and I have found them helpful in my life. In many ways it seems to me to be more of a theory of human psychology than a religion, but it has made me a little more comfortable with the concept of “spirituality” nonetheless.

Random fact about you?

I don’t own a bed or a couch (okay, I do actually own a bed, but it’s a guest bed, I don’t sleep on it).

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.