- Type: SeTi
- Development: l--l
- Attitude: Directive
Just out of curiosity… Does anybody think any of this question are powerful enough to get to the bottom of anything?
- Does anybody live in a smaller city? If so are things unrealistically subtle in comparison to what you hear about bigger cities?
- Are there reports going out to the nation/world about false death tolls in your location?
- Did anybody decide to get catch the cold on purpose and then go to clinic to see if the clinic would automatically assume the virus?
- Does anybody know anyone that tested positive and then asked the tester to point to the cause and not symptoms? If so where the results in fact based off the cause after personal research?
- Have you seen any positive testers actually be at least bed-sick (sick enough to rush home) if they have not already pasted?
- If you do know someone who is tested positive… do they have a higher level of insurances relative to others you know?
- Is your media delivering higher doses of the same content based on your communities compiling reactions and/or is the media trying different content based on your neglecting reactions?
- Do you think the media has the ability to convince you to comply with martial law?
- Do you think the media has the ability to convince you to pay for oxygen?
PS: These questions were inspired by a person I’d willing to reveal if these questions interesting are enough!
@mod If you at all believe this post is problematic for any reason please do not hesitate to take appropriate action.