Reply To: About You?

Home Page Forums Official & Introductions About You? Reply To: About You?

Rickus
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: l-l-
  • Attitude: Seelie

What is your name? Or the story behind your alias?

My name is Rickus. I had a friend who used to call me Phoenix because I’ve always been drawn to the legend of the phoenix rising from the ashes.

Where are you from?

Johannesburg, South Africa

How old are you?

25, almost turning 26 next month.

What’s your gender?

Male.

What got you interested in Cognitive Type?

Ever since I was in grade 9 I’ve been really interested, almost obsessed with myers briggs and personality typing in general. I stopped short at the traditional typing system, but then I discovered a youtube channel called INFP & INTJ coffee (currently called Casual Cognition) which referenced cognitivetype.com. At first I was a bit skeptical of the microexpressions and vultology, but lately it seems to have become more of an interest to me.

What did/do you type as in other systems?

I’ve typed as various Feeling types. I’ve been typed as an ISFP, INFP, ENFP and INFJ. Later on I was pretty sure I was an ENFP, until I did a test from cognitive8.com which said I was ENTJ. I was shocked and quite angry that someone dared to type me as a Te dom, its a function I had a bad opinion of. I argued with the test maker, but she insisted it was correct. The only part I agreed with was that my Fi was very well developed, but it made no sense to me since ENTJ represses Fi. I decided to dismiss it at first as inaccurate. However I then decided to take this test on cognitivetype.com and I received a similar typing, however I was now an INTJ or Ni-Te. The description of Ni dominant function as well as the tertiary Fi struck a chord with me. I’m not so sure about the Te, but perhaps I use it more often than I think. And I do think I have a love/hate relationship with Se.

Do you have a partner/lover?

No.

Do you have any kids?

No.

Do you have any pets?

Yes one at my parents house. Her name is Heidi. So sweet, full of energy and highly intelligent toy pom mix.

Life motto?

Life is but a dream within a dream. Dream with your eyes open.

Favorite Flavor?
Sweet and sour flavors.

Spirituality?

Christianity

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you