Reply To: [Ji II–] How do you relate to this profile?

Home Page Forums Ask a Demographic [Ji II–] How do you relate to this profile? Reply To: [Ji II–] How do you relate to this profile?

Nyx
Participant
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Directive

I think it’s important to clarify that while I am an artist and enjoy that part of me, creating art isn’t a do or die thing. I spend most of my time exercising and thinking, reading about or studying human behavior. Intellectual and physiological pursuits drive me more than creating art, although I still enjoy creating art and writing where I can express myself or explore my own consciousness and emotions from a detached manner. I do have an inherent need to do things in the best and most ideal way, thus being competent is a huge factor. I’m always trying to improve myself and change and grow. That being said, the desire to be physically fit, capable, strong and attractive probably motivates me the most, and I can be competitive, all of which potentially stem from my enneagram. I’m double competency 593 so/sx. I’m not sure if it has anything to do with my cognitive type, Si or Fe perhaps?

Having to be stuck inside at home during this pandemic is hard on me, because I’d rather go to the gym and do exercise classes with my friends. I hate being limited or restricted in what I can do, and of course nothing is left at the store. My apartment is small and cramped but right now I have little choice. Exercise is my biggest outlet. Being stuck at home and having my schedule/routine interrupted is forcing me to get creative in finding solutions though.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Nyx.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.