Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe. Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

EpicEntity
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Directive

Just thinking some thoughts

I’d say cogitivetype is great for tracking style of behavior (neurology)

I’d say enneagram is great for tracking motive of behavior (psychology) also the modulating of function development.

E5 not wanting to be incompetent again, lives for the many layers of complexity that can be understood, seeing for what is, digging for buried tunnels, finding secret doors

E6 not wanting for things to fall apart again, foreseeing trouble, seeing what might be, destroying tunnels, locking doors

E7 not wanting to miss out again, seeing what can be, unclogging tunnels, opening doors

Rather than closing a door a 7 might open a bigger adjacent door. Focus through heighten elation

Rather than opening a door a 6 may close several doors and leave a few targeted doors open. Focus through elimination

I’m a sp/sx (far from social) 7 4 1. My mind is what moves around. If my body is on the move that means my mind is on hyperdrive. That doesn’t necessarily mean I need to step outside my HQ. As an Sp Walt Disney what hell I am I going to do outside? Not to climb a Mountain that’s for sure. I don’t mean anything serious by this… I’m just giving you crap.

May update more to this in the future!

Update 1 @animal I thought you made for a great example of what 487 might look like no joking!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by EpicEntity.
  • This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by EpicEntity.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.