Reply To: Notes on Emotional Intelligence

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Notes on Emotional Intelligence Reply To: Notes on Emotional Intelligence

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@Cedar

I don’t see you apologizing for your miscommunication. Instead you are defending your offbase assumptions about me and repeating them again in a new post. Your deductions and summaries are false.  This has nothing to do with being part of a group, period.  Also, you have no idea when I am emotional and when I am simply articulating a point of view. I may do this with passion, because I am passionate about ideas – but this is not the same as “getting emotional” or making it personal.  YOU might be emotional in the same scenario since you find conflict “tiresome,” but for me, conflict is not tiresome – and where you may perceive conflict, I perceive debate, discussion and resolution. You misunderstand my character completely.

You insult Auburn for being emotionally incapable… yet he has always understood my character very well. He understands me better than I understand myself sometimes, which is why he is able to shut down some of my arguments about not relating to descriptions in just a few sentences. 😀  He actually listens to what I say, observes my patterns realistically, and remains observant. This gives me confidence that he is equally observant when picking up trends about other people and types – so it gives me confidence in his work, in addition to respect for his character. However, I obviously do not idealize him considering how much I argue and push him, in the interest of discovery and truth.

So are you apologizing or not?  Or you want me to apologize for pointing out that you’re wrong about me? Please choose a course of action and be clear.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.