Reply To: Notes on Emotional Intelligence

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Notes on Emotional Intelligence Reply To: Notes on Emotional Intelligence

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@cedar

My intention is to contribute to an exploration of a phenomenon, typology. I believe CT is in the best place to find ‘truth’ and learn to identify and discuss it, compared to any other typology effort out there today. This is why I direct energy toward its development. Because the phenomenon itself is one that I am deeply interested in.

However, I don’t have much investment in “people” on the whole. I don’t try to control how other people receive my thoughts, I just try to articulate what I’m seeing and what I think – and it’s up to others to receive it however they will.  I am not a thought dictator nor very manipulative in the sense of trying to be received in a particular way. Rather, I aim to communicate my sense of things, for whatever it may be worth.  But don’t worry, my posting spree is winding down.  My current thoughts have been stated enough and if they aren’t clear, then I need to think about a better way to say them; and if they are, then I trust the community will decide if my points are valid or not and take them into consideration.

It is obvious that my thoughts are unwelcome on this thread in particular, so this will be the last you hear from me. I was under the impression you had written this on my thread originally and then it got moved, which is why I responded.  Insult Auburn’s emotional intelligence all you like; my point has been made that I disagree. “Receive” that how you will – it is of no consequence to me.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.