Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe. Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@bella @LadyNerdsky

For my patreon ‘soft typing,’ Auburn typed my doctor at FeNi, with the smaller possibility of TeNi. What’s interesting is he doesn’t just do medicine; he leads a cause around the world for a politicized illness to get recognition. There’s a whole cause to deny that Chronic Lyme exists, even as it kills hundreds of thousands of people — CDC and governments worldwide deny treatment to patients who need it for years rather than just the standard “lyme treatment” for 6-8 weeks. There’s a big political battle around it. Just explaining this for context. My doctor has published two extremely comprehensive books about why Lyme is misdiagnosed and how to get treated, with tons of research behind it, and he also goes around to different countries to speak about this cause. He made himself not just a doctor, but the ‘hero’ or ‘freedom fighter’ like what is described for Fe.  The other Lyme doctors I’ve seen, who are doing a lot behind the scenes but are not ‘hero celebrity’ types, are indeed Fi/Te valuing as far as I can tell.

Obviously you don’t have to watch this, but just to show who he is.

It’s interesting that even within a certain field, certain types will go about it differently. He went to medical school and he’s excellent with the science around it, yet he chose this particular path.  My father, a NiFe, was also a rockstar before he was a doctor. @Auburn you can tuck this away in the ‘trend-observation’ files. 🙃

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.