Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe. Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

@shelley-lorraine – I have a few other people sending me new videos, now that the dev levels have begun to mature into a better psychological and vultological place. I’d love to see another one of you. Yes, I remember Te was not very strong in you even at the start, but it also wasn’t wholly missing. But we’ve since gotten much better at identifying the thresholds in function consciousness.

And I say “thresholds” because, as you know, there’s the fact that the binary component of “conscious/unconscious” is a simplification for our convenience. I used a metaphor for EpicEntity recently, where I said that, in an ideal world, we could calculate function strength on a more granular scale such as:

Ne – 0000000000
Fi – 000000
Te – 0000
Si – 00

^ In such as view, we may need to decide whether the “threshold” should be at 4 circles or 5, for example. We might say that if a function crosses over 4, it’s counted as conscious. This is not entirely an arbitrary question, though. I think there is an objective answer, and I think that answer would be relate to at what point we see the psychological manifestations of the energetic abilities come into full prominence.

Anyhow, this is just a metaphor with made up data to illustrate a point. But I use it to suggest that it may be that you’ve been counted among the Te conscious since you’ve had 4 Te circles, whereas perhaps it’s really 5 circles that is the threshold point at which the Je energetic attributes rise into full view. As we learn more about these thresholds, I hope we can refine our accuracy.

We seem to be doing that as we speak, with threads like this.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Auburn.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.